HFAL thrives in a work area that is marked with excellent infrastructural facilities and a great working environment.
HFAL adopts the best practices as far as corporate governance is concerned performing all its operations with transparency and accountability. The company safeguards the interests of its stakeholders by following the principles of fairness, equity, and smooth communication. The company believes that its compliance with its corporate governance philosophy will ensure that it is monitored in a responsible and value-driven manner.
Board of Directors
The Chairman and the Directors of HFAL manage the business of the company under the supervision and guidance of the board. The board has created several committees under the categories of audit, shareholder’s/investor grievance, compensation, and sub-committee of directors as well as the committee of directors.
The corporate governance policy of HFAL states that:
- Complying with all Corporate Policies, laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Fulfilling the fiduciary obligations/responsibilities of the company’s shareholders, stakeholders, and customers while acting in their best interests.
- A Director having some material personal interest in any matter should notify the board of his / her interest and must not vote on the matter.
- Any member of senior management who has a material personal interest in any contracts, arrangements, or transactions should inform the Company Secretary.
- To ensure proper conduct and sound operations of the company and its board of directors, make available and share appropriate information with fellow Directors and members of senior management.
- Ensuring the security of confidential information such as technologies, processes, patents, marketing, financial strategies, etc. available to them in the course of discharge of their services.
- Not receiving directly or indirectly any benefits from the company’s business constituents that might be perceived as being given to gain favor for dealing with the company.